- Mackenzie Presbyterian University – Master in Political and Economic Law (2014)
- Mackenzie Presbyterian University – Postgraduate Program in Business Law (2012)
- Mackenzie Presbyterian University – Bachelor of Laws (2011)
- University of São Paulo – Visiting student at the Doctoral Program in International Relations (2018)
- Anhembi Morumbi University – Postgraduate Program in Aviation Law (2019)
- IBMEC – Postgraduate Program in International Relations
Law and International Law (2021)
Carreira, experiências profissionais e Associações:
Daniel was admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association – OAB/SP 312.034 in 2011. He is a university professor in a Postgraduate Program in Aviation Law and an MBA in Civil Aviation, as well as author of articles published in the area of international, business and aviation law. Author of the book “Antidumping Law & International Trade: Antidumping Measures…” (Curitiba: Juruá, 2015. 230p).
Previous experience working in law firms. For more than 6 years, he worked with aeronautical, regulatory and international law in the Legal Department of the Brazilian pilots and flight attendants union, he was also member of technical committees and working groups of international organizations in the civil aviation industry, such as ICAO, IFALPA and ITF, having participated in several ANAC (Brazilian CAA) public consultations, contributing to the development of civil aviation regulation.
Member of the Aviation Law Committee of the Brazilian Bar Association, Sao Paulo Section (since 2016).
- Aviation Law
- International, Immigration and International Trade Law
- Business Law and Contracts