- Pontifícia Universidade Católica of São Paulo – PUC/SP – Specialization in Civil Litigation (2017)
- Fundação Getúlio Vargas – FGV – Specialization in Consumer Law (2013)
- Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, School of Law (LL.B., 2010).
Career, Professional Activities and Associations:
Flavio is a dual national (Polish and Brazilian). He was admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association – OAB/SP 306.018 in 2011. He has had international experience by working at Brazilian affiliate of Baker & Mackenzie (Trench, Rossi e Watanabe).
- Civil Litigation
- Dispute resolution focused on Civil Liability
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Commercial Law
- Corporate Disputes
- Consumer Law
- Intellectual Property
- Administrative Law
- Reorganization Proceedings