- PUC/SP (1999). – School of Law .
- Undergraduate student of Business at FIPECAFI.
- Specialization in Tax Law – COGEAE – PUC/SP (2002).
- Master’s Degree in Constitutional Law in PUC/SP (2009).
- MBA in Tax Law in FIPECAFI (2014).
- Agribusiness Law Course INSPER (2018).
- Specialization in Agribusiness Economic Systems and Agribusiness Law.
Career, Professional Activities and Associations:
Ariane was admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in 2000, under the number 172.681/SP. She has vast experience working with litigation and counseling. Working with nationals and international clients. Dealing with corporate and wealth planning, and agribusiness matters. Associated at Brazilian Rural Association ( SRB).
- Agribusiness Law.
- Civil Law.
- Consumer Law.
- Environmental Law.
- Real Estate Law and registration procedures.
- Tax Law.