- Bachelor of Law from Universidade de Uberaba in 2015;
- Postgraduate Degree in Procedural Law from Pontifícia Universidade Católica de Minas Gerais (PUC Minas) in 2019;
- Postgraduate Degree in Criminal Law from Instituto Damásio in 2020;
- Postgraduate Degree in Consumer Law from LEGALE Educacional in 2021;
- Postgraduate Degree in Contract Law Pontifícia Universidade Católica de São Paulo (PUC SP) to be concluded in 2022.
Career, Professional Activities and Associations:
Patrícia was admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association in 2015 – OAB nº 376.846/SP. She advises national and foreign clients of all sectors and sizes. Lived for a few months in the United States, in Walnut Creek (CA).
She has extensive experience in the advisory and civil litigation areas, notably related to consumer law and agribusiness law. She is trained by the Escola Superior de Advocacia as a Mediator and Conciliator. She is also a member of the Brazilian Association of Agribusiness Law (ABRADA).
- Civil Litigation
- Transportation Law
- Agribusiness Law