- Damásio de Jesus Faculty of Law (2014).
- Postgraduate in Constitutional Law – Damásio Educacional (2016);
- Postgraduate in Economic Criminal Law – FGV-LAW (2021).
- Specialization in International Compliance – IBCCRIM in partnership with the University of Coimbra (2018);
- Specialization in Economic Criminal Law – IBCCRIM in partnership with the University of Coimbra (2018).
Career, Professional Activities and Associations:
Nahla was admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association 2015, under the number 367.997/SP. In her professional career, she gained multidisciplinary knowledge, especially in the areas of Intellectual Property, Economic Criminal Law and Compliance.
It is associated with the Institute for the Defense of the Right to Defense (IDDD), with main activity in the jury trials; the Brazilian Institute of Criminal Sciences (IBCCRIM) and member of the Special Committee on Criminal and Penitentiary Policy of OAB/SP
- Economic Criminal Law
- Administrative law
- Intellectual property