- Bachelor of law by the Faculty of Law of São Bernardo do Campo (Selective Process PUC/SP) in 2005.
- LL.M. in Corporate Law at Insper in 2010.
- Executive Compliance Course by Insper in 2017.
Career, professional experiences and associations
Senior lawyer with experience in civil, consumer and banking law, tax litigation and over 15 years of experience in corporate consulting involving contracts, M&A, wealth management, compliance, real estate, environmental, restructuring, cross-border transactions and others, working in prestigious law firms and multinational companies (as legal counsel – secondee) reporting to the founding partners of law firms and legal/executive directors. Experienced in managing teams and projects. Admitted to the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/SP) in 2006. Brazilian and Swiss citizenship.
Areas of expertise
- Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A);
- General business consultancy;
- National and international agreements;
- Inheritance and Wealth and Succession Planning; and
- Governance and Compliance.